To ensure the smooth operation of your business, it is important to choose the right point-of-sale system. If you are looking for a reliable and user-friendly POS, check out Sunyard i80 Android POS Terminal.
This device comes with an 8-inch multi-touch display screen which allows you to access any information whenever you need it.
The purpose of this page is to educate people on how to use Sunyard i80 Android POS Terminal. Kindly read carefully the post below to know how to install an update or withdraw/transfer with the terminal.
How To Update Sunyard i80 Android POS Terminal
An update has been pushed in order for agents to enjoy the new features, it is very important you update your application to the current version.
Ensure you update your app immediately to avoid transaction errors.
Here’s how to get it done:
- Open TMS on your terminal.
- Force close it immediately.
- When open again, it will show that the update is downloading.
- After 4 mins.
- Go to settings.
- Go to apps.
- Click on Sunyard.
- Check the app version.
- Your application should be in version 7.0.5
- And just like that, you’re done.
I strongly advise all Sunyard agents to update their applications immediately
Note: Kindly reach out to me through comment if you are unable to update to the latest version 7.0.5
Here Are The New Updates On The Device
1. Transfer pin – Once you log in an auto-update will start downloading after that is done, click on install and wait for a few seconds then click on done then login again.
That means you have successfully updated your app to 7.0.5 then a request will pop up on your screen requesting you to set your 4-digit pin for transfers. Once it’s successful, you will receive an email.
2. Dispute resolution – Whenever an agent has a failed transaction, the agent should log the transaction as a dispute ( full customer name and number) and submit it, then wait for a response.
Instruction For Installation And Usage
There are Eight main steps to set up the Sunyard i80 Android POS Terminal.
- Please use the terminal under the specified voltage range, not use too low or too high voltage.
- Make sure the connection is correct when connecting to the host.
- Don’t damage the cable; if the cable is damaged, do not use it.
- Put away from the place with direct sunlight, high temperature, moist, dusty, or high corrosive gas.
- Put away from liquid; do not use the terminal at the water may wet or enter into the terminal, do not operate the terminal with a wet hand.
- It is strictly prohibited to open the terminal without permission, otherwise, the terminal will be triggered; it will be at your own risk.
- If the terminal is out of service, please contact the engineers, do not repair the terminal with unauthorized engineers.
- Make sure to use the original battery or the specified battery, or it may cause an explosion. Do not disassemble, impact, squeeze, heat, short circuit, or put into the fire. Do not use the battery after it is soaked in water.
Password protection instruction
1. When entering the password, cover it with your body or hands to prevent it from being peeped.
2. The scope of the surveillance camera installed by the merchant shall avoid the location of the terminal as far as possible to prevent the cardholder’s password disclosure.
- Kudi Pos
- Shenfuting Bun
- How LG DVD Advanced Playback
- Peace Mass Transit
- How To Setup A New DVD Player
- My Official Naija
Kindly forward this page to social media people.