How To Setup A New DVD Player
How To Setup A New DVD Player: The lightning flash with the arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated ‘ dangerous voltage ‘ within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
This equipment is a class (II) or double insulated electrical appliance. It has been designed in such a way that (I) it doesn’t require a safety connection to electrical earth.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE, DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGES ARE PRESENT INSIDE THE ENCLOSURE. DO NOT OPEN THE CABINET, REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY.
Do not install this equipment in a confined or building – space such as a bookcase or similar unit, and remain a good ventilation condition at the open site. The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspaper, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
Also Read: Blogging For High Cost Per Click Revenue
WARNING: Only use attachments /accessories specified or provided by the manufacturer (such as the exclusive supply adapter, battery, etc).
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on the apparatus.
WARNING: The battery (battery or battery or battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.
WARNING: The main plug is used as a disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
Correct Disposal of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrollable waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
CAUTION: PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THIS MANUAL AND THOSE MARKED ON THE UNIT. RETAIN THIS For FUTURE REFERENCE.
This has been designed and manufactured to assure personal safety. Improper use can result in electric shock or fire safeguards incorporated in the unit will protect you if you observe the following procedures for installation, use, and servicing. This unit is fully transistorized and does not contain any parts that can be repaired by the user.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CABINET COVER OR YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO DANGEROUS VOLTAGE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
Read these manuals
1. After unpacking this product. please don’t read the manual, operating, and other instructions carefully.
2. openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure the operation of the product. These openings can protect it from overheating. These openings must not be covered. The product should never be placed on the bed, sofa, rug, or other.
3. It should be situated away from heat sources radiators, heat registers stoves, or other products (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Product near water, for example, near a bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet swimming pool.
5. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a dry 6, power -cord protection
The cord should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon them.
7. For added protection for this product during storms, or untended and unused for long periods unplug it from the wall outlet. This will prevent the product from lightning.
8. Object and liquid entry
Objects of any kind into this product or liquid of any kind online the product. May touch dangerous voltage points and parts that could result in a fire or short circuit.
9. attachments are not recommended by the manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
10. This product is on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product may fall, causing a child or adult, and serious damage. Only with scary, stand, tripod, bracket, or recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the product.
Any mounting of the product should follow the manufacturer’s instructions and should use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
Keep your fingers well clear of the disc tray as it is closing. Neglecting may cause serious personal injury and serious damage to the product.
Do not place a heavy objection or step on the product. The object may fall causing serious personal injury and serious damage to the product.
13. Damage Requiring Service
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a) When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged.
b) If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen into the product.
c) If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d) If the product does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions as an improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product to its normal operation.
e) If the product has been dropped or damaged in any way.
f) When the product exhibits a distinct change in performance – this indicates a need for service.
Do not attempt to service this product yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
15. Replacement parts
When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
16. Safety Check
Upon completion of any service or repairs to this product, ask the service technician to perform safety checks to determine that the product is in proper operating condition.
Notes On Handling
- The top and rear panels of the unit may become warm after a long period of use. this is not a malfunction.
- When the unit is not used, be sure to remove the disc and turn off the power.
- If you do not use the unit for a long period, the unit may not function properly in the future. turn on and use the unit occasionally.
- Do not place foreign objects on the tray.
Do not locate the unit in places such as:
- Near heating devices or in an enclosed car.
- High temperature(40 C or higher) or high humidity (90% or higher).
- Dirty places.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine.
When you place this unit near a TV, radio, or VCR, the playback picture may become poor and the sound may be distorted. In this case, place the unit away from the TV, radio, or VCR.
NOTES ON MOISTURE CONDENSATION
The pickup may be condensed with water under the following situation.
- When you bring the unit directly from a cold place to a warm place.
- When you use the unit in a room where you just turned on the heater or a place where the cold air from the air conditioner directly hits the unit.
- During the summer, when you use the unit in a hot and humid place just after you move the unit from an air-conditioned.
- The room is vaporous or damp.
If condensation exists, the unit will not operate properly. Remove the disc, connect the power cord of the unit to the wall outlet, turn on the unit, and leave it for two or three hours. After two or three hours, the unit will have warmed up and evaporated any moisture. Keep the unit connected to the wall outlet and moisture condensation will seldom occur.
ON HANDLING DISCS
- Do not touch the playback side of the disc.
- Do not attach paper or tape to the disc.
ON CLEANING DISCS
- Fingerprints and dust on the disc cause picture and sound deterioration Wipe the disc from the center outwards with a soft cloth. Always keep the disc clean
- If you can not wipe off the dust with a soft cloth, wipe the disc lightly with a slightly moistened soft cloth and finish with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any type of solvents such as thinner, benzine, commercially available cleaners, or antistatic spray for vinyl LPs. It may damage the disc.
ON STORING DISCS
- Do not store discs in a place subject to direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Do not store discs in a place subject to moisture and dust such as in a bathroom or near a humidifier.
- Store discs vertically in a case. Stacking or placing objects on discs outside of their case may cause warping.
STRUCTURE OF DISC CONTENTS
- Normally, DVD discs are divided into titles that are sub-divided into chapters. Audio CDs are divided into tracks.
Each title, chapter, or track is assigned a number, which is called title number, chapter number, or track number respectively. There may be discs that do not have these numbers.