How To Install And Create Account On Trust Wallet On your Android Phone
Crypto assets or cryptocurrencies are getting more and more popular in different circles. Well, to store these crypto assets, a wallet or digital wallet is required.
Trust Wallet among other wallets is one of the most recognized digital wallets. However, there are still many people who are still confused about how to install and register Trust Wallet account.
For information, Trust Wallet is a crypto digital wallet used to store crypto currency privately. Trust Wallet supports many types of crypto assets, it can even store NFTs.
The application is said to support more than 1 million crypto assets and 53 blockchains. In addition, through Trust Wallet users can also purchase other tokens on decentralized exchanges (CEX) such as PancakeSwap, Poocoin, and others.
In the year Launched in 2017 as a mobile wallet supporting Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens, the app flooded the market of early mobile cryptocurrency users.
Trust Wallet now allows users to buy, store and exchange leading cryptocurrencies and manage their collection of non-perishable tokens (NFTs) in one app.
Trust Wallet also allows users to earn cryptocurrencies through an in-app wallet feature that offers over half a dozen crypto assets with returns of up to 11%.
The most exciting aspect of Trust Wallet is the DApp mobile browser. The browser provides seamless mobile access to decentralized applications (DApps), DeFi protocols and NFT markets on 60+ blockchains.
Trust Wallet can be utilized on Android and iOS devices. However, on iOS devices, this digital wallet cannot function very well.
That’s because iOS devices don’t support opening a browser within an app, so they can’t run DApps (Decentralized App). Well, to know how to easily install and register a Trust Wallet account on Android, check out the following tutorial.
How To Set Up And Register A Trust Wallet Account
1. Open Play Store and search for “Trust Wallet”.
2. Click install and wait until you finish downloading the application and it will automatically install on your smartphone.
3. Once the process is done, you can directly register a wallet account by clicking Create New Wallet or by clicking I already have a wallet if you’ve got an account.
5. After that, you will be taken to the section that says “Back Up Your Wallet Now” . Immediately click I understand is click continue.
6. You will have 12 recovery phrases. Take notes, take pictures, copy paste, or screenshot the words you get.
Recovery phrases are very important and a prerequisite for logging into Trust Wallet accounts on other devices, so be sure to type or take a picture. Then, click continue.
7. Complete the phrase that restores your previous recovery. Be sure to sort the words according to what you got.
8. If you’ve done all of the above, congratulations, you already have a Trust Wallet account and are ready to use it to store your crypto assets.
This is an easy way to set up and register a Trust Wallet account.